Small video samples of appearance available on those linked below:
Flash Player 8+ required to play video.
- September 29, 1995 – Clip#1 Clip#2 – 60 Minutes, Debate on Managed Care with Morey Safer
- 1995 – Channel 5 KTLA Morning News, Life Lessons from Little League
- June 1995 – Channel 9 Prime Nine News – Life Lessons from Little League
- August 1996 – Charles Grodon Show, CNN Telecast. Debate Kevorkian, Attorney Fieger and Fortanasce, Physician Assisted Suicide, ran nationwide 11 times.
- October 1995 – 60 Minutes Channel 2, Morey Safer, Health Care and Managed Care
- 1996 – KRon-TV Channel 4, San Francisco
- April 4, 1997 – Clip #1 – Channel 4 Dateline, Life Worth Living, Wendland
- Channels 4 and 9, National Debate of Euthanasia, Kevorkian, Fortanasce, vs. Dr. Kevorkian’s Attorney Fieger
- Hard Ball – Wendland, Rights to Die. Fortanasce, Weinberg, Seiss, Hemlock Society
- December 10, 1993 – San Gabriel Valley Showcase, Health Care Reform, Are We Ready? Vincent Fortanasce, M.D.
- September through October, 1992 – Channel 51, 30 Minute Debate on Prop 161. Michael White, Author or the Death with Dignity, Prop. 161 vs. V. Fortanasce, M.D., LACMA Board of Bioethics, televised four times
- October 27-29, November 1 – Channel 11, KTVLA, The Physician-Assisted Suicide Debate, 9 p.m. News, Fortanasce, V. M.D, The Medical View on Prop. 161
- November 17, 1993 – Channels 9 and 36, Fieger and Fortanasce, V. M.D, Physician Assisted Suicide
- March 1996 – News Talk Television, Fieger and Fortanasce, V. M.D., Physician Assisted Suicide
- 1999- Channel 36, Café California, Award Winning Program, The Debate on Life or Death.
- 2001- Today Show National NBC-Wendland Supreme Court
- 2001-CNBC Mike Barnacle – National Debate – Wendland
- 2001- EWTN Stem Cell Research Worldwide Coverage
- 2002- Hard Ball with Chris Matthews
- June 2011 - Interview on ETWN (Global Catholic Television Network) on Alzheimer's
Since 2001-2007 has appeared on the Good Morning America with Mel Gibson, CNN, KABC, KCBC. Has done a Series on Channel 55 on Ethics that is viewed by 116 City Colleges throughout the USA.
Last Interview on ABC and National ABC 5pm-9pm News. T.V. January 4, 2007. Stem Cell Research.